An 18-month-old Orangutan, named Didik, was found abandoned at a shop in Indonesia. He was sick, starving, and worst of all—someone shot him in the shoulder. Officials from International Animal … Continue reading
- He Was Shot While Witnessing The Death Of His Mother, So They Could Steal Him And Sell Him As A Pet
- Police Find Terrified Animals Huddling In Boxes In Man’s Home
- 4 Important Lessons Your Dog Teaches You
- Coconut Oil For Dogs: Our 3 Favorite Recipes
- Covered in his own Faeces and Struggling to Stand: Heart-Breaking Polar Bear Drags Himself Across his Miserable Zoo Enclosure!